Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's been a while since I last rapped at ya

I have a history of abandoned and failed blogs(not to be confused with the Fail Blog), due primarily to the fact that I am a recluse and sharing does not come naturally to us.

However, I am a long time lurker, so I have some familiarity with many of the 27 things. I wasn't planning on doing 27 things, but they lured me in with the promise of a shiny new flash drive.

The prizes do seem an odd choice if they want to encourage the Luddites to participate.... But I'm an easy sell. After all, I would probably want one of these if it was real.

4 comments:

  1. They won't be Luddites by the end of this! Glad you're taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! a usb powered toaster! why do i always forget about the simply unfailing uplifting effects of the onion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave it Amy to find such a contraption.

    ReplyDelete