Thursday, August 13, 2009

otsukaresama deshita!

Week 10:

23. Peruse the new SPL website.

Is everyone aware that there is a site search box? It is tucked away at the bottom of the page...

Just click and the search box appears:


24. Learn a new language with Mango Language Learning.

I was impressed with the range of difficulty level offered in Mango for Japanese. I'm far from fluent, but I am more than a beginner at Japanese. I thought it was a great refresher and having the text and audio at the same time worked much better for me than the typical 'listen in the car' learning programs. I would like it if we had bookmarks or business cards just to promote Mango.

25. Tweet on Twitter.

Did this some time ago and you can see my twitter badge on the right.


26. What is Thingfo?


You snooze, you lose. Thingfo is now invite-only.


27. Summarize your thoughts about the "27 Things" program on your blog.

Although I had familiarity with many of the 27 things already, many of them I had never really bothered to explore until now. I always though Twitter was completely narcisstic and now I realize that it's more about learning about other people, groups, news etc than talking about yourself.

In a similar vein, I also enjoyed reading all the posts made by other staff members (more than I enjoyed writing about my own experiences). I hope we all keep it up from time to time.

Otsukaresama deshita! Thanks for the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment